Why choose Denmark House for your holiday?
A search on line and in various magazines and periodicals will reveal a huge number of self-catering properties for hire in Norfolk. What features does the accommodation at Denmark House have which are not always found in other similar holiday lets?
We feel that the features on offer that will widely appeal are as follows:
- The six-acre nature reserve which is freely available to our guests (but not to the general public) enables our guests to enjoy the wildlife and take photographs from hides at leisure.
- The reserve adjoins the beach and the accommodation is genuinely a 5 minute stroll from the beach.
- The accommodation is 100 metres from Beach Lane and as such is not affected by traffic noise.
- There is plenty of parking space and 6 vehicles can easily be parked next to the holiday accommodation.
- The owners live on site and will be more than pleased to share their local knowledge and advise of local bird or other wildlife news if requested.
- The presence of the owners on site ensures that any minor difficulties are resolved quickly and that their guests make full use of the accommodation and other facilities and enjoy their stay in Weybourne.