See & Do
For guests who are nature lovers there are a number of nature reserves within easy reach. In particular we would recommend:
- Cley Marshes Reserve (Norfolk Wildlife Trust)
- Titchwell Reserve (RSPB)
- Sculthorpe Moor Reserve (Hawk and Owl Trust)
- Blakeney Point (National Trust) – walk from Cley for the energetic – a boat trip to sea the seals from Morston for the less energetic.
- The Norfolk Broads (Broads Authority)
- Kelling and Salthouse Heaths – these heaths are within walking distance for enthusiastic walkers
- Coastal Footpath – this long distance footpath passes along the beach at Weybourne. A walk to the west will take you to Kelling Water Meadows and Salthouse marshes whereas walking to the east will take you on a cliff top walk to Sheringham
Of more general interest we would suggest a visit to:
For railway enthusiasts there are three steam railways in the area as follows:
There are several National Trust properties near to Weybourne. Sheringham Park is three miles away and Felbrigg House is seven miles away. The famous Blickling Hall near Aylsham is a little further away and is some twelve miles from Weybourne.
Most of our guests bring a limited amount of food with them and find it necessary to shop locally for foodstuff. Listed in distance from Weybourne the following towns have supermarkets as follows:
- Sheringham: Tesco with a small Co-op and Sainsbury
- Holt: Bakers and Larners & Budgens
- Cromer: Budgens, Co-op, Lidl and Morrisons